January 24, 2014

2013 December Memories Pages 17, 18, 19,

Today I'm sharing some more pages of my 2013 December Memories album.  This project seems to be one that is started with such great enthusiasm and then fizzles out about midway throughout the holiday season.  I am so very happy that I have the entire album completed.  The extra photos + stories all tucked into this one special album will be a family treasure for years to come.  My hope is that by sharing my completed pages, you'll be inspired to dig into your supplies, print those photos and finish your album.  You'll be so happy you did.

This is page 17 which is all about Charlie.  
I included some photos of that were taken over the holiday season + I added in a photo of the ornament that his big wagging tail broke, the day we took a country drive + I added some journaling onto Grid Paper Labels.  
In the photo, below right, Charlie got a new duck for Christmas.  Oh how he loves a new toy.  It reminded me of the very first toy we bought Charlie on the first day we had him....a duck none the less.  
Page 18 is a favorite of this year's December Memories album.  I Loved that speech bubble with "coal" on it so I designed this page around that single embellishment.  I have a cute photo of the girls being "good" and then some photos of them being silly.  
These are typical photos for me.  Jordan making a goofy face and someone always photo bombing the person having their photo taken.  Jordan had received an exemplary award for academics at the ballgame and she didn't want to pose for yet another photo.  
The week I took these photos I found 2 notebook pages that the girls had written about 9 years ago.  They must have gotten in trouble and had to write some sentences for me.  I was good at dishing that out for bad behavior.  I scanned the pages and printed them out at 4" x 6" sized photos.  I just tucked them into my page protector.  I just think their little hand writing is adorable.  
Moving on to page 19 which has a collage page of some of our holiday ornaments.  Very simple but I love to see how different the tree looks each year even though we use all the same ornaments. 
Hope you enjoy!  Time for some basketball tonight.....but first I think I might have just enough time to finish Week 51 of my 2013 Project Life.  Have a good weekend everyone. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have to find a chance to make my boys do that...just so I can scrap it, LOL!

Tina Campbell said...

Love your pages and the photbomb pic was so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails