October 6, 2014

Halloween Cards...

Today I'm sharing lots of Halloween cards created with items from the October Gossamer Blue Themed Add-on Kit.  The kit is now sold out & I hope that those of you who purchased a kit will get some inspiration from today's post.  You can read all about my process for making the cards over at the Gossamer Blue blog.  
 There are lots and lots of embellishments in this kit so it's easy to create many cards.
 I worked in production line style to create my stash.
 I started with a neutral base A2 cardstock for the card.
 I then added dictionary paper as the base layer.
 Then I just started adding a main embellishment to each card and layered on lots of smaller elements. I finished all the cards with some Halloween baker's twine.
Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I saw these add ons in the store and immediately had to add them to my cart!!! Sooo dang cute what you did with them Michelle!! Who wouldn't want to get one of those ADORABLE cards?!! Happy Halloween to you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails