November 11, 2014

Hello Cards using Gossamer Blue Gramercy Road + my shop kit..

Sharing a few more cards today made from my Rose Gold Craft Kit (now sold out) and the Gramercy Road collection from Gossamer Blue.  These patterned papers are some of my favorites from the line.  
I used Medium Manila Parcel Tags for some stamping with the set from the Gramercy Road collection.
On top of the tags I layered lots of little items from my shop kit plus added buttons, stitching and some notched, handcut pieces with more stamping and typed sentiments.
Lots of dimension, mixed textures and pretty little details.
Hope you enjoy & thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back soon with my plan for December Daily + December Project Life.  Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh so pretty:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails