November 20, 2014

Holiday shop is open today..

My holiday shop is opening at 10am Central Time today!  It's full of my annual Noel Notions and so much more!  Happy shopping.  
Here's just a sampling of the offerings.....vintage trays and Santa mugs. 
 Vintage holiday ornaments and tin.
 Tags made from vintage ribbons.
 Jolly Jingle Bells...always a favorite.
 My personal favorite this year....Candy Cane Clothespins.
 A woodland themed wrappings kit...
 A vintage mix of sequins.
 Cute wrappings for mason jars and more.
I've got a little something for everyone.  Here's a sampling of how I used some of the wrappings kits.  
I truly believe a handmade holiday is best.  I get so much enjoyment from creating handmade gifts.  I hope you find something you like too.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Delicious eye candy! Love your shop...too slow of a shopper on these sales...lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails